Our Class

Our Class

Saturday 18 July 2015

And we're back!

I hope you all had an enjoyable break.

A busy term ahead with Speeches, Cross Country, Production and then the Science exhibition. As I explained during the parent teacher interviews, I will focus on keeping the Maths, Reading and Writing as consistent as possible during this busy period.

Our inquiry this term is exploration and we shall be focusing on Space and beyond!





Reminders:

Homework starts this week.
Library is Tuesday morning so please ensure children have their books with them.
Our PE sessions are on Monday and Thursday; they must have their PE tops for these sessions.

If I did not see you at the parent teacher interviews, please feel free to email me and let me know when you are able to pop along to see me.

And finally... last term's inquiry ended with a successful market day where all of the healthy food and drink the children had created, were judged based on flavour and the quality of the marketing campaign. The winners were Charlotte, Breagh and Sophie with their healthy frozen yoghurt. For coming first, they had the pleasure of visiting Mr Ayson and letting him sample their product..







No comments:

Post a Comment