Our Class

Our Class

Thursday 5 February 2015

Welcome to the Room 26 Blog

This will be updated each week (usually on Sunday) with a brief run down of what we have been doing in class.

Please feel free to post comments or simply to have a look around whenever you feel like it.

Things to remember:

Swimming: weeks 2 and 3 (every day at 10.10am)
Year 6 sport: every Tuesday afternoon
Library: every Wednesday afternoon

PE will be on Monday and Thursday but there will be no PE during the 2 weeks of swimming

We are off to camp in Week 7. As per last year we are going to Camp Merc at Long Bay over on the glorious North Shore!

Read all about Camp Merc here

If you have any questions during the year, please feel free to pop in and see me any day after 3pm, except Wednesday. Alternatively, you can email me at SRamdhanie@Meadowbank.school.nz.

Homework
I will set this on Monday and expect it in on Friday. I do not set a great deal but I do set it every week and expect the children to do it. If they choose not to, I will not chase them up about it as I expect you (the parents) to do this. Year 6 is all about getting your child ready for Intermediate and getting a regular routine going at home in terms of completing homework is part of this.

Mathletics
Please do not wait until the Parent/Teacher interviews to tell me that the Mathletics tasks are too hard and that you are having to do the tasks with/for them. Please let me know straight away if this is the case. You should NEVER give the children the answers but you can explain how to do it and then let them have a go. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment